To efficiently manage a modern electricity distribution and supply network that is safe, affordable, sustainable and competitive for domestic, commercial and industrial consumers nationwide.
To develop a modern and efficient national electricity distribution infrastructure that meets the energy requirements for industrial, commercial and domestic customers through upgrading and expansion of the existing network, expansion of prepaid metering systems and training of the staff for effective utility management and skilled maintenance of the national distribution and supply network.
- Team work in taking collective decisions and responsibility
- The customer is considered as king
- Work in the interest of customers and stakeholders
- Transparency and accountability by ensuring openness in our activities
- Comply with the provisions of the Act (NEA 2011) that established the Authority
Create an environment that attracts and maintains competent and professional workforce that encourages and rewards commitment and delivery of result
TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Conduct all our business activities in a transparent and accountable manner.
Work cooperatively with other stakeholders and institutions.